Saturday, April 14, 2018
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Location: Ferguson Theatre, Columbia College Chicago, 600 S. Michigan, Chicago
Please download a flyer to post
• Jamie Ceaser, Independent Producer (Formerly PBS)
• Monica Eng Reporter, WBEZ
• Pam Grimes, Senior Producer, WGN
• Paul Lisnek, Political Host, WGN/CLTV
• John Owens, Multimedia Journalist/ Producer, Decades TV
• Rosemary Prodonovich, Production Coordinator for “Empire”
• Samuel Vega, Photographer/Editor, Univision Chicago
Free for students and TV Academy Members
Non-member? Purchase a ticket online for $5.
College students, TV Academy members, and interested professionals will have the opportunity to talk with outstanding Chicago television professionals–leaders in their field–about job availability, job qualifications, internships, educational requirements, and the background needed for a television job in Chicago.
During the program, television professionals from the Chicago Market will discuss their jobs and the requirements for those jobs. There will be representatives of most television disciplines on air as well as behind the camera. After an initial presentation by the panel members, the program will be open to questions and discussion from the floor. Please note that this is not a job fair and applications will not be accepted.
Or RSVP by calling the TV Academy office at 312-369-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Lunch will not be served at the event. Please eat beforehand!