- 2020 Call for Entries — A Must Read – Contains rules and full category list. This document will help you determine what category you should enter and if you are eligible to enter.
- See the 2019 Master List to help you determine your category.
- Deciding What to Enter Document – What type of work should you enter? What does it mean to be “Emmy® worthy”?
- Prep to Enter Document – What information do you need to gather before you enter?
- Step by Step Instructions for adding entrants.
- 2020 College Call for Entries – A Must Read – Contains rules and full category list.
- 2020 College Awards – Faculty Verification Form Online
- See a new set of videos with FAQs made in 2020 on the entry process which were produced by the Heartland Chapter in Denver. Some pertain to the Chicago/Midwest chapter rules, some do not. However, overall, they are helpful for basic information.
Do you need more time to upload? Let us know. We want to make sure everyone has the chance to upload and enter.
See set of videos produced by the Heartland Chapter: